- The analytics that the teams in USCA drives ranges
- Building portfolio/customer insights through Tableau
- Forecasting Revenues through financial forecasting tools
- Customer Personalization – Offer and Channel
- Campaign Designs and Management
- Prediction frameworks
- Problem solving approach to drive analytical throughput for the team
- Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulate vision in a structured and simpler form.
- Excellent work ethic with a strong sense of accountability and decisiveness
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multi-level engagements across geographies and products
- Proficient in formulating analytical methodologies for complex business problems
- Ability to apply analytical / statistical methodologies to identify value add to the business
- Ability to act as a consultant; challenge status quo and partner with business leaders at strategic level
AIM established in 2003, is a global community that drives data driven transformation of multiple functions within.
We are a fast growing organization that creates actionable insights and identifies fact-based growth opportunities for our business leaders through usage of best-in-class and relevant analytical tools & methodologies.
US Consumer Analytics in AIM is a 300 member team which works across each life-stage of the customer and multitude of business analytical solutions.