- you will collaborate with others on your team and across teams to build and maintain solutions and provide peer reviews and technical leadership.
- You will be responsible for software design and development for moderate to complex business solutions.
- you may take on a lead role on development projects that are small to medium in size and may work under the guidance of senior technologists on larger or more complex projects. You will be an example to others on the team of good coding practices and good code quality.
- Implements solutions in a test-driven way.
- Understands and identifies system dependencies. Understands functionality, integration points, and impacts of proposed changes to supporting applications.
- Participates in agile ceremonies including story estimating, demos, and sprint reviews.
- Builds unit and automated integration tests.
- Writes stories for addressing technical debt and code refactoring.
- Collaborates with others regarding the effectiveness of systems flow, data usage, and manual or automated processes to build sustainable solutions.
- Ensures software development meets standards for programming, design, performance, quality, and security. Identifies and recommends areas for improvement in planning, design, development, and testing.
- Brainstorms with the product organization on value-adding enhancements for the product.
- Technical Skills required.
- .NET Framework.
- Angular Framework.
- The successful candidate will be an individual who loves to apply their ongoing learning to influence their work.
- They will share their passion for improvement with the team. They will proactively reach out when roadblocks come up.
- They will share what they learn. This person will be a fan of Agile principles and be familiar with SAFe and/or Scrum methodologies.
- They will be skilled in code development practices. Usage of .NET Framework, Python, NodeJS, Python, SQL skills will be beneficial for the successful candidate. Test automation, unit test, and analytic skills are also a plus.
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. Industry certifications preferred.
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Experience with Agile software development, Scrum, Jira, and a CI/CD pipeline.
The Software Engineer works as part of an agile sprint team to develop SaaS software products and services. The team is responsible for realizing business value through the features and capabilities delivered by the team. The team is responsible for quality, performance, and availability in a Dev Ops environment. As a Software Engineer,