- Design and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for distributed software; work with project teams to support their automation needs.
- Engage with project teams throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability.
- Maintain quality control and performance metrics to ensure project teams are able to complete their work efficiently and accurately.
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless postmortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or with equivalent experience.
- Good experience in working with deployment and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Good team player and able to learn fastAble to collaborate with colleagues in cross-functional projects by communicating proactively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to thrive under difficult and stressful situations.
- Fresh Graduates with interest in DevOps are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Terraform.
One of the fastest-growing A.I. start-ups and a recognized market leader in the development and implementation of visual recognition technology in retail. To help us build upon our success, we are seeking a Software Engineer (DevOps) to improve the CI/CD infrastructure and work with various engineering teams to set up and refine CI/CD pipelines. The position reports to the Senior Software Engineer and will work in close conjunction with various engineering teams across the company.