- Lead the Trade Specialist and Asset Desk individuals, with active engagement on the definition and execution of strategy and initiatives for that cluster.
- Responsible, in close coordination with the Product Management team, for the development and strategic growth of the region, as well as lead execution of multiple country solutions Work on client origination, deal execution, and sales strategy.
- Responsible to establish and monitor the development of the sales strategy to improve origination, while focusing on bringing new clients to the portfolio and guaranteeing that opportunities are executed accordingly, by ensuring that we have the right solution for each of the specific client requirements
- In addition to that, such a person must guarantee that sales best practices and success cases are being implemented across countries.
- Closely manage a client portfolio and address risk mitigation needs when necessary
- Implement and lead execution of sales campaign by country/product to improve market share and client penetration.
- Lead and drive the origination process.
- Identify new revenue opportunities, originate deals, manage to grow base revenues, minimize attrition
- Work with the product partners to ensure product offering is competitive in service, function, and price
- Execute and monitor development on existing wallet assessment to identify opportunities
- Keep track of portfolio revenues, drivers, and monitor against planned targets.
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; demonstrating proper consideration for the firm’s reputation.
- Be familiar with and adhere to Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding , its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Extensive years of client-facing activity experience.
- Previous management experience required.
- Experience with the credit approval process and risk discussions is desired.
- A combination of commercial and analytical skills.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
The Product Sales Sr Specialist is a strategic professional who closely follows the latest trends in their own field and adapts them for application within their own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence, and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasionally external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility for technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project