- Drive the identification and recruitment of the highest quality candidates for various functions based on defined requirements and business needs.
- Be the subject matter expertise using LinkedIn technology or other social media platforms to source diverse talent.
- Contribute to the future development of the business by creating, managing, and constantly refining the resourcing strategy and tools that support company goals.
- Review and discuss with line managers on their resourcing needs including external hire, internal mobility, contractor arrangement, and grooming from within.
- Manage through the Workday process along from job posting, candidate selection, offer & hire to onboarding processes.
- Identify new digital recruitment service tools and channels to broaden application and adoption of new technology to source and select talent.
- Promote the company's employer branding in order to align with our Employee Value Proposition and ensure competitiveness in the talent market.
- Regular review of various resourcing channels on their effectiveness. Manage search firm performance and minimize costs.
- Maintain various statistics on recruitment for benchmarking and evaluation purposes.
- Drive/ participate in various recruitment or HR projects, i.e. campus recruitment, next-generation development program, job fair, HR awards, etc.
Financial and Non Financial Measures:
- Cycle time of filling open positions
- Fulfillment Rate on Plan to Hire
- Quality of hires and first-year retention rate
- Cost per hire
- Turnaround time in each business process
- Responsiveness to business needs, feedback by the hiring managers
- Candidate experience and engagement
- Vendor performance as specified in the SLA and contract
- Innovative recruiting channels, including and not limited to social media
Communication Requirements Internal & External:
- 40% with HR Business Partners, COE teammates, hiring managers
- 40% with an external and internal candidate
- 20% with search firms, vendors, and other external stakeholders
- University graduate with at least 7 years relevant experience ideally as an HR recruiter and with at least 2 years in a managerial capacity.
- Possess strong business acumen
- Strong analytical ability
- Detailed oriented and process mind-set
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Be creative and with initiative
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in using Workday an advantage
- The incumbent is required to obtain a relevant license if the job involves regulated activities. The incumbent will ensure team members who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirements.
To be a trusted partner enables the business to achieve its strategy and growth plan through developing employer branding & recruitment strategy as well as attracting high-quality talent to strengthen the pipeline. Act in line with the HR priorities which focus around Propel strategy on People, Capabilities & Culture – Building Capabilities for the Future, Fostering a Culture of High Performance and Transforming and Modernizing the Way we Work.