Sales/Advice (Publisher or theme)
- Executing all necessary actions in order to deliver an overview of the current and desired situation for the customer based on a strategic theme or publisher.
- Create a business case for the customer.
- Covering our strategic renewal business, upsell, cross-sell, or cost improvement.
- Create or qualify all opportunities together with the customer onside.
- Help our customers transforming and innovate their IT environment based on our strategic themes and/or publishers.
- All levels, IT Management / DMU.
- Partner with a customer.
Portfolio development (Theme)
- Initiate new opportunities based on our current portfolio or add new technology/publishers to our portfolios to stay relevant for our customers.
- Advise management in a proactive way about publisher solutions, services, and technical/strategic innovations.
- In collaboration with the Solution, Specialist qualify leads and mapping them to our own managed services.
- Strategic mindset, anticipating market changes, and customer needs.
- Qualify opportunities (theme or publisher).
- Create an advice/business case.
- Present the business case to the customers.
- Close the opportunities.
- First line of contact for theme’s or publisher related questions.
- Renewal support.
- Rating Co-sell campaigns.
- Actively build and cover the relationship with our strategic publisher on all levels.
- Build a strategic business plan including KPI's per publisher.
- Create new opportunities based on their portfolio.
- Maintain and improve our current partner status.
- Cover all necessary certifications/exams.
- Marketing in cooperation with our Marketing department.
- Initiate Business development
- Liaison between publisher, product management, and technical services lead to add their solution to our strategic services.
- Inform the organization about our strategic themes and publishers.
- Train the organization to spot and qualify the PDI business.
- Interviewing applicants.
- Contribute to the development of the employees in the team as well as within the organization about PDI knowledge.
- Encourage people to take their own responsibility and act when needed as well as addressing colleagues when necessary.
- Guide less experienced employees as a mentor.
- Transfer knowledge.
- Train employees PDI and Sales.
- Help Teamleader to create and execute a strategic business plan.
- 4+ years of experience with IT.
- Good knowledge of the applicable specialism and fully aware of the current and future business goals in the market.
- Broad knowledge of and competencies to work out an end-to-end solution in a commercial way based upon the goals of the customer.
- Ability to present the unique proposition commercially and in substance to the customer.
- Valuable partner for the higher management and decision-makers.
- Ability to advise and negotiate on a strategic level.
- Fully informed about current development within the applicable specialism.
- Having a relevant network with technology vendors and distributors thus having access to best practices and expertise.
- Theme’s knowledge.
- Publisher knowledge, functionalities, licenses, contracts, and solutions.
- Face to face customer experience on DMU level.
- Solution Sales Relation Management Skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Social skills, relation management.
- Business outcome knowledge.
- Able to talk at business/DMU level.
- Management skills.
- Coaching skills.